MEDITERRANEAN CAFE & BAR
Firebird was opened in October 1998 with the vision to create an affordable, quality eating and drinking experience with a European feel.
We are an independently owned, informal neighbourhood cafe/bar, open all day from 10.30 am to 12 pm (1 am Friday and Saturday). A place where families, friends and locals can come for a coffee, a light lunch, dinner or a quiet drink in a relaxed airy and comfortable environment .
Our menu is available all day, 12-10, and takes Mediterranean inspiration whilst using quality seasonal produce.
Our renowned artisan pizza is made using organic flour, sourdough starter, water and salt, the dough is then left to for rise 36 hours giving it a unique and delicious taste. Topped with our own tomato sauce using crushed San Marzano tomatoes, topped with the best Fior di latte mozzarella and finished with our own estate Sicilian olive oil. Our pizzas are hand made to order and cooked in the fierce heat (400c+) of our unique wood fired oven, resulting in a delicious tasting pizza!
Firebird welcomes children of all ages and we're also dog friendly, as long as the adults are responsible....
Please contact us with any general enquiries by using form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday to Thursday: 10am to midnight
Friday & Saturday: 10am to 1am
Sunday & bank holidays: 10.30am to midnight
1321 Argyle Street
Glasgow, Scotland, G3 8TL
0141 334 0594
PURCHASE A GIFT EXPERIENCE
Treat somebody special to a memorable experience.
If you love Firebird why not share it? Treat someone to a Firebird gift experience. It's the perfect gift and can be used to pay for any of our meals,artisan pizza, bar snacks or drinks. You can order your gift experience by calling us on 0141 334 0594 or via email email@example.com
Firebird is known for quality, affordable food using the best ingredients thus providing the perfect setting for any social or celebratory event.
Purchase our gift experience now and turn a gift into occasion…!
Christmas at firebird, spring in siciliy
Your chance to win a holiday to sicily….
Book your Christmas party with us for your chance to win a Spring in Sicily trip for 2.
As part of Firebird’s 21st birthday celebrations in 2019, we will be giving one lucky couple a trip to Sicily, with accommodation in the UNESCO listed town of Noto.
All you have to do to win is simply book your christmas table with us before Halloween and you’ll be entered in to a draw to win flights & accommodation in Sicily.
Pop in and speak to us for menu & booking form.
(T & Cs apply)
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize consists of flights for 2 with accomodation, which can only be used on the date offered. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash. The flights are from Manchester and do not include any transfers to or from destinations.
Once you have booked and paid for the Christmas menu you will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
2. In the event that the winner cannot travel on the dates offered. Firebird reserves the right to withdraw the offer or offer a alternative of £100 cash and a Firebird meal voucher to the value of £100.
3. It is a condition of purchase that the the winner has adequate travel insurance cover. The winner must arrange own transport/transfers while in Sicily.
4. The winner will be selected at random by the management on the 7th Jan 2019. Winners will be notified by email by the 12th of the month. If you have won, you will be emailed confirmation of your prize. If return contact is not made within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited. It is the winner's responsibility to notify the Manager of Firebird with the names of the persons travelling.
5. The prize is for use by the winner only and is not transferable.
6. Entrants must be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK.
7. If you are a winner, you agree, as a condition of receiving the Prize, to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by Firebird .
8. The promoter is Firebird.
9. Entry implies acceptance of these rules and conditions.
FIREBIRD”S 2018 NEW SEASON ORGANIC EV OLIVE OIL
Our organic estate olive harvest takes place at the beginning of Autumn. The green olives of our farm are gathered from the ancient trees and brought to a local press outside the baroque town of Noto (SR). Despite having to secure an appointment, one may have to wait from the early afternoon until late into the night in order to have access to the Molino stone press. The small production run yields small containers of 500ml that are available exclusively in Firebird from December. Call us on 0141 334 0594 to check availability of our Organic olio d'oliva today.